Little-known Minecraft world edit commands
The following commands are less common in Worldedit, but are also very useful in Minecraft:
- If you have water that is no longer in the structure after a tree measure, use “// fixwater number” to beautify the water again. With the chosen number you indicate the radius in which this should happen. With // forestgen number, “you can create trees in a forest or, if you use pumpkins, pumpkins.
- If you want to kill mobs, enter “// butcher number”. So you can kill a whole flock of sheep at once. If you want a clear view upwards, use the command “/ removeabove number1 number2”, with number1 you specify the radius in your plane and with number2 the height up to which this should happen. “/ removebelow number1 number2” removes blocks in depth, “/ replacenear number ID number” changes the existing blocks to the desired ones. Use / removenear to remove blocks that are near you.
- As I said, there are many commands and there is a command list in English on the Worldedit Wiki. If you don’t understand something, no problem. Simply test the commands and undo them with Undo. If something doesn’t work, try adding a number or two instead of // before it, because sometimes commands are entered incorrectly. In any case, it’s easy to reshape the Minecraft world that way.
Read Also – New StarCraft 2 Cheats
Read Also – All gta san Andreas cheats ps2
Another Useful latest Minecraft World Edit commands
These are the other useful Minecraft commands that help in your gameplays.
|//wall||Gives you a wooden ax with which you can select/mark a room|
|/ toggleeditwand||Use the ax as a normal item|
|// count ‘block’||counts the blocks|
|// distr ‘-c’||Returns the block info in the region|
|// set ‘Item-NR’||Set the block ID in your selected area (example // set Stone sets in the stone area)|
|// set 0||Flatten|
|// expand ‘number’|
|// redo [num-steps]||To repeat|
|// limit ‘limit’||Set a limit|
|/ clearhistory||Clear your history.|
|// copy||Copies your selected area|
|//paste||Reinsert your copy|
|// walls||Put walls|
|// rotate||Rotate area|
|// fixwater ‘radius’||Repair water|
|// removeabove ‘size’||Delete over one|
|// butcher ‘radius’||Kill animals|
|// sphere ‘ID’ ‘radius’||Creates a solid sphere from the Block ID and the Radius Radius|
|// hsphere ‘ID’ ‘Radius’||Creates a hollow sphere from the block ID and the radius radius|
|// cyl ‘ID’ ‘radius’ ‘height’||Creates a solid cylinder from the block ID, the radius radius and the height height|
|// hcyl ‘ID’ ‘radius’ ‘height’||Creates a hollow cylinder from the block ID, the radius radius and the height height|
|/ forestgen ‘SIZE’||Generates a forest|
|/ snow ‘SIZE’||Snow|
|/ pumpkins ‘SIZE’||Places a pumpkin patch|
|// pos1||Choose a position # 1 on which you stand|
|// pos2||Choose a position # 2 on which you are|
|// hpos1||Pick a position # 1 you are looking at|
|// hpos2||Pick a position # 2 you are facing|
|// load ‘filename’||Load the file|
|// save ‘filename’||Save a copied area|
|// fill ‘block’ ‘radius’ ‘depth’||Fill with|
|// fillr ‘block’ ‘radius’|
|/ thaw ‘radius’||Melt|
|// ex ‘size’||Relieve fire|
|/ sp single||Switch into single block superb pickaxe style|
|/ sp area ‘range’||Switch to place super pickaxe style|
|/ sp recur ‘range’||Switch into recursive super pickaxe style|
|/ none||Switch to no too|
|/info||Switch to the info tool|
|/ tree ‘type’||Switch into the shrub tool. Available forms [tree, routine, large, bigtree, redwood, sequoia, tallredwood, tallsequoia, birch, white, whitebark, walnut, randredwood, randomredwood, anyredwood, rand, random]|
|// brush sphere [-h] ‘type’ ‘radius’||Switch into the world brush tool|
|// brush cylinder [-h] ‘type’ ‘radius’ ‘height’||Switch into the cylinder brush instrument|
|// brush clipboard||Switch into the clipboard instrument|
|// brush smooth ‘radius’ ‘iterations’||Smooth the area|
|/ size ‘size’||Change the dimensions of the Present brushes|
|// mat ‘mat’||Change the substance used by your brush|
|// mask||Clear the mask|
|// mask ‘mask’||Set a mask|
|/ unstuck||Proceed until the first free place|
|/ ascend||Go up one level|
|/ descend||Go down one level|
|/ ceil ‘clearance’||Get to the ceiling|
|/ thru||Proceed through the wall that You’re Looking at|
|/ jumpto||Jump into the block that You’re Looking at|
|/ up ‘distance’||Go up some space|
|// restore ‘snapshot’||Restore a particular snapshot|
|// snap use ‘snapshot’||Utilize a Specific snapshot|
|// snap list ‘num’||List the 5 latest snapshots|
|// snap before ‘date’||Find the first picture before the specified date|
|// snap after ‘date’||Find the first picture after the specified date|
|/ search ‘item’||Search for a product by its title|
|// worldedit reload||Reloads WorldEdit’s configuration|
|// worldedit version||Gets WorldEdit’s version|
|// worldedit tz||Set your timezone. This is temporary|
WorldEdit Guard commands
|/ stop||Stop fire|
|/ allowfire||Allow fire|
|/ slay||Kill someone|
Read Also – Eu4 Cheats
Read Also – Sims 4 Vampire Cheats
Important basic New World edit commands 2020
At World edit, if you use it for Minecraft, you must not only enter the correct commands but also pay attention to the “/” sign. Sometimes you have to put two lines in front of it, so take a close look:
- The commands “// undo” are very important if you have done something that you did not want, because then you simply undo it and “// redo”, because you can use it to create something that you accidentally undo to have. So you can experiment well with the commands in Worldedit, because you can undo everything. Note that you can only undo 5 steps.
- You should use the “// wand” command to get a pickax, which is easier in Minecraft than crafting it. Once you have the pick, right-click on a block and left-click on a block some distance from the first block. In doing so, you mark a rectangle that surrounds the two marked blocks. Now enter “// set IT number” and you will replace the whole area with the selected item. If you choose a 0, you have air in the area.
- If you also want to change blocks in-depth, enter “// expand number” after marking. If you choose an 80 as the number, it goes all the way down. Then use Set again to set all blocks in the marked area to a depth of e.g. B. 80 blocks to change. If they replace them with air, you can see if there is something below that interests you in Minecraft. Then you created a shaft.
- With “// expand up number” you can build something up. Use the set and the item number to create a solid block on the marked field and “// outline item number” if you only want to build blocks along the edges, for example, to build a house.
- With “// give data value” you can get tools and other useful items. You will surely appreciate “//” because you can break it down faster, if you have a pickaxe, it becomes a super pickaxe with which you can smash each block in one fell swoop. So you have Ultimatefist without having to install the mod for Minecraft.
- With these commands, even a beginner in World edit can achieve a lot in Minecraft. Just try the different commands if you don’t like the effect, there is still “Undo”.
Minecraft: World Edit commands at a glance
World Edit commands in Minecraft are used to make far-reaching changes in the game world. In this practical tip, we give you an overview of the most important commands.
A complete list of Worldedit commands can be found here. Cheats for the single-player mode give you even more control over the game world.
Read Also – Best gta 5 cheats xbox 360
Read Also – Latest gta 5 cheats xbox one
Get All Minecraft world edit commands With its Uses
To create a world according to your own ideas, the following commands for the World Editor help you:
- Similar to Office programs, actions can be undone. Use the command “// undo” or “// redo”.
- With “// set” you determine the type of block. A number must follow “// set”. For example “// set 68”.
- A lot of information is required to adopt a region perfectly. With “// size” and “// count” you get information about the size and number of used blocks in a region. With “// count” you must also enter the number of the block.
- With “// replace + number” you replace all blocks in a region.
- If you have added too much water or lava, remove part of it with the “// drain” command. Prevent the spread with “/ fixwater” or “/ fixlava”. After the commands you must also specify a radius.
- The “/ snow” command creates a Christmas mood. Because it’s starting to snow. To remove unpleasant monsters now, use the command “/ butcher”. Again, you should specify a radius after the commands so that your Minecraft client does not crash.
- The Super Pickaxe destroys every block with just one hit. You get this with the command “//”. The pickaxe is particularly helpful for larger jobs.
Read Also – 2020 san andreas cheats ps2
Read Also – Latest gta 3 cheats ps2
FaQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is WorldEdit
This plugin is one of the most basic Bukkit plugins. It enables server admins to make major changes to a Minecraft world with just a few clicks/commands.
In addition, WorldEdit is used by many other plugins (WorldGuard, LogBlock …) to define regions that these plugins can then access (in the case of WorldGuard, WorldEdit is mandatory).
2. How to install WorldEdit
Step 2 – Unzip WorldEdit the
next step is to unzip WorldEdit. Then you have 5 files and a folder.
You can forget the files CHANGELOG.txt LICENSE.txt NOTICE.txt, the file README.html contains an English manual for WorldEdit.
Step 3 – Install WorldEdit
Now you have to stop the server. After the server has been stopped, you put the WorldEdit.jar in the plugins folder.
The foldercraftscripts / contains optional scripts that simplify some things,
if you want the scripts you have to put it in the same folder as the Craftbukkit.jar file.
After the next restart, the plugin creates the WorldEdit folder. Now you restart the server again and the installation is complete.
Check Out this amazing video on Minecraft Building Tutorial: World Edit Basics
I hope you could help fill in the missing fields. Then this would be the first collection of all World Edit commands
Hope it can help was a lot of work 😉
Read Also – March 2020 eu4 console commands
Read Also – Updated gta san andreas cheats ps4